Sunday, 24 May 2009

Studenting

Ah, neglect. Such is the way of life at times, and so it goes with this blog. Like all good folk, I locked this blog in the basement with naught but a bucket and some rats, there there it waited for my return.

Moving on. I've not really done much in the way of animation recently. A few practice Flash things last summer but nothing else, I think. There's not really been time. After thinking about it for some weeks after the New Year, I sent an application to Auckland University. 3 months on and the end of my first semester is nearing, exams are coming, and my grades are (so far) good. Mostly studying Linguistics and Japanese.

The purpose of my decision? I'll eventually have a nice university qualification, speak a business and tourism language, and be qualified for language teaching. Creating wider career opportunities is awesome.

No comments: